eclincher quick guide to filling in a G2 review
Table of Contents
An endorsement from you would help us greatly.
As with all things, doing something for the first time no matter how simple, always seems a bit daunting, so we’re here to help!
Below are simple step-by-step instructions, how to go about submitting your G2 review.
➜ Step 1: Visit eclincher G2 profile
Click on “Submit a review”
- You might need to minimize the chat pop-up by clicking on the orange down arrow.
➜ Step 2: Sign in to G2
Click on “Continue to login”
You have two options:
- Option 1: Your LinkedIn account (This is the easiest way to login)
- Option 2: Your business e-mail.
Once you fill out the form, you will receive an email for verification. Click on the link in the email.
➜ Step 3: Write your review
The questions might seem like a lot, but they are fairly simple!
- There are multiple sections, be sure to fill all the ‘required’ fields
- Too many questions? Don’t worry! You can reduce the number of questions by selecting only one or two categories, preferably “virtual events platform or “webinar”, rather than checking “all of the above”.
- Please try and fill many questions as possible from the satisfaction survey. That said, answering the optional questions will help other users like yourself evaluate our platform better in comparison to others in the market.
- Click on “NEXT” at the bottom of the survey
➜ Step 4: Confirm you are a user
This set is optional but recommended.
- Login to your eclincher account
- Upload a screenshot of your account on eclincher
➜ Step 5: Submit your review
Once you have completed all sections, take a moment to
- Review your grade
- Ensure that the green lines are at the maximum
- Click “Submit”