We are Dedicated and Passionate Team
Staying on top of social media is a huge challenge. On average, businesses spend 6-25 hours a week managing their social media presence. We built eClincher with the goal of simplifying social media marketing, while providing a complete and user-friendly solution to engage, monitor, and grow your audience on multiple social networks.
eClincher is a single platform, which allows businesses to efficiently manage and track social media accounts with actionable analytics. Check out some of our success stories.
eClincher is a powerful social media management tool, designed to help businesses to efficiently manage social media presence and marketing activities. eClincher combines all the social media accounts into one place, a huge time saver. Businesses use eClincher to manage social media, increase brand awareness, publishing, engagement, monitoring, content curation, and social selling.
- Publishing and scheduling posts, creating and managing draft posts
- Content management and curation
- Auto posting with queues. Recycle content and drive traffic to your website
- Create and share stunning images and animated gifs (free image library). Integration with Canva, Giphy, Pixabay
- Monitor and engage with live social feeds and custom search feeds
- Unified social inbox to manage messages, comments, notifications, new followers, etc.
- Social media analytics to track and measure results for posts, tweets, mentions, social accounts, and much more
- Google analytics integration to show social activities’ impact on your website
- Integrated with top social networks, including: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Blogger
Gilad Salamander, founder and CEO
With a commitment to high quality, Gilad is tuned into our customers’ needs, with the goal of providing the best social media management tool in the market. As an enthusiast of technologies ranging from mobile to cloud and green energy devices, he is constantly striving to improve current platforms and provide greater value to clients. His best advise to young entrepreneurs: connect, learn and listen to your end user, while focusing on seamless execution. In his free time, Gilad enjoys playing basketball and tennis.
Tal Mikaelovich, founder and CTO
Tal focuses on implementing great technologies, building the best product with a scalable and robust architecture. He is lucky enough to truly love what he does. He enjoys creating and developing products and innovative solutions with cutting edge technologies. In his free time, Tal enjoys hiking and playing frisbee.