A social networking app is an app that helps you manage your social media accounts. These tools are great, especially if you have a business or if you are an influencer looking to boost engagement and reduce time spent managing your accounts. Using an all-in-one app is the best way to go, as it ensures the best value for money. However, finding the right one can be a daunting task. Therefore, I wrote this article on tools I’ve tested and am currently using to help you choose a social media management app that will increase your social media ROI. Enjoy the article!
Best All In One Social Media App
Social media networking apps don’t get better than eclincher – it is one of the most comprehensive apps I have ever used. The app is packed with features, everything from streamlining content creation to a unified inbox for all your social media accounts and even extremely accurate analytics on your performance on various social media platforms.
The eclincher app allows for seamless integration into most major social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Additionally, you can manage all your social media campaigns from a single well-structured smart visual content calendar.
eclincher also performs social listening – a very useful tool for optimizing your social media campaign for better engagement, as well as keeping track of the competition.
Afraid you might get lost in the abyss of all the features? Don’t worry…eclincher’s user-friendly dashboard makes navigating on the platform a walk in the park! Honestly, it took me less than 10 minutes to figure out everything. And if you are still struggling, their helpful customer service is more than happy to help.
I can summarize my experience with eclincher in one sentence: the team designed the app to save you time and increase efficiency; in doing so, they created an extremely powerful that is really easy to use. This is why eclincher is the best social media management app.
MeetEdgar is another user-friendly social media management tool. The tool’s primary use case is to simplify content scheduling and recycling. You can organize and automatically reshare evergreen posts that obtained high engagement – making social media marketing efforts a little less of a hassle.
Additionally, this social media management platform helps you curate content easily and auto-refill your scheduling queue to keep engagement at optimal levels. MeetEdgard supports integration into Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Overall, MeetEdgar is one of the best social media management tools for managing multiple social media accounts. However, if you are specifically looking for an app that specializes in content curation and posting, then MeetEdgar is a good option.
Planning is key, and Planable excels in it. This tool is designed to boost enterprise collaboration efforts between team members – streamlining teamwork and enhancing productivity.
Team members can discuss content in real-time, discuss changes and share feedback between team members all from the app. The customer service team can engage with the sales and social media managers and marketing team while speaking to a client.
Planable can help you plan, preview, and schedule posts from the comfort of a single visual calendar. When using Planable, you can rest assured that only the best content is published, thanks to its robust approval workflow.
I used Loomly when I was just beginning to market my start-up. It was very easy to navigate and use. Like eclincher, Loomly is incredibly versatile – you can plan social media posts, collaborate, schedule, and social media monitoring for multiple accounts. They are also a great social network for real estate as well.
Additionally, the app also offers useful post ideas and optimization suggestions on how you can enhance the engagement and reach of your social media posts.
Finally, Loomly has some very insightful analytics you will be able to use to determine the performance of your posts on multiple social media channels. This enables you to make informed decisions on how to steer your social media marketing campaign into higher engagement channels.
SocialPilot is another great social media management software that enables you to schedule content in bulk and curate content more efficiently. Simplicity is key with SocialPilot; the interface is easy-to-use, well-structured, and very comprehensive.
SocialPilot supports Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. On these social media platforms, the tool can perform social media monitoring, allowing you to discover the latest trends and track performance.
Additionally, a very neat feature I like about SocialPilot is its ability to create custom-branded reports for each individual client. Trust me. This makes managing your clients much easier for your team.
Hootsuite features regularly on my best social media app articles because of how versatile it is. This app has a plethora of social media tools at its disposal to make your life easier. You can schedule content, monitor its performance and how the general public perceives it, and then the app helps you optimize the posts for better engagement.
Like most of the other social media management apps listed in this article, Hootsuite also enables you to manage multiple social accounts from one dashboard.
You can also use the collaboration tools to streamline content production and publishing processes. Overall, Hootsuite is a great social media management platform and definitely one to consider.
What Makes A Great Social Media Management App
There are many social media management platforms out there, but only a few can really help you increase workflow efficiency and boost social media ROI. There are a couple of guidelines a social media management app must adhere to before obtaining the “great” status. These guidelines include the following:
- User-friendly interface: First things first, nobody wants to struggle to learn new software regardless of how good it is. Don’t get me wrong. There is a learning curve with everything. But a well-designed and intuitive interface just makes for a better all-around experience and enables you to understand and utilize the features much faster.
- Integration: A great social media management app supports most major social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Collaboration: As I’ve said, a great social media management app should increase your and your team’s workflow efficiency. The more collaboration features and app has, the better. These tools help tools streamline workflow, enabling your team to work faster, more cohesively and more efficiently.
- Automation features: Features like automatic scheduling, optimized post suggestions, and automatic posting are all part of a great app’s toolkit. This allows you to invest less time in mundane things and rather spend more time on what is important – running your business.
- Analytics: Knowledge is power. A great social media management tool has advanced analytic capabilities, allowing you to obtain a comprehensive picture of current trends, post engagement, competitor status, and more. The better the analytics obtained from the app, the better you can optimize future posts for higher engagement.
How To Use eclincher To Manage Accounts
Choosing eclincher as your all-in-one social media management is an excellent strategy to take your social media marketing campaign to the next level. Here is a quick guide on how to use eclincher to manage your accounts. If you require a more extensive guide, you can check this article.
- After you have successfully signed up and logged into your account, you will need to connect your social media accounts.
- On the home page dashboard, select “Add account” and select the specific social media platform you want to manage. Authorize the prompts eclincher provides – this is just to give eclincher permission to access and help you manage your social media account.
- It’s as easy as that. After you’ve granted eclincher permission access to the social media accounts, you can play around with the plethora of features. I usually recommend people to first set up their inbox as this is the easiest to do and it already makes a huge difference in your social media management practices.
- If you want to grab the bull by the horns, you can try out the create and schedule content feature. Navigate to “publish” and click on “new post.” Now, you will be able to add text images, videos, and more for your post. Once you are satisfied with the post, you can schedule it.
- Remember, if ever you are struggling with a particular feature, you can just reach out to the eclincher customer service team – they treat clients like family. They are extremely helpful and will guide you step-by-step on what you need to do.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an app that combines all your social media?
It is a social media management app. These apps collect all your interactions with your various social media accounts and compile them into a single, unified inbox – making it easy for you to manage your accounts.
Which is the best all in one social media app?
The best all-in-one platform is eclincher. This app offers a comprehensive list of tools yet is extremely easy to use. The best part about it? The app won’t break the bank like some of its competitors.
How much does it cost to manage one social media account?
That depends on the app you are using. Some apps are free but are very restrictive with features. While others only offer management services for 3+ accounts. However, you can expect to pay between $3-$8 per month to manage one social media account.
What are the benefits of eclincher?
As outlined in this article, eclincher is extremely good at helping you manage your social media accounts. A summary of the benefits include:
– Easy to learn and use
– Some of the best analytics tools I’ve come across
– Extreme value for money
– Increases your team’s productivity and efficiency immensely
– Amazing customer support
The Bottom Line
Using an all-in-one platform for managing your social media accounts is a great way to increase your productivity and enhance engagement. However, be careful when selecting an app, as some apps can do more harm than good, for instance, by providing inaccurate analytics, causing you to optimize your posts in a way that might damage your reputation. That is why I love eclincher so much! The app has never failed me. To be honest, I can’t think of a single drawback of using the app. It makes my life as a social media manager that much easier. Why not try today? Trust me, you won’t regret it!