About six months ago we partnered with Canva, which made it easy to create custom images straight from your eClincher Publisher. We received so much positive feedback about the Canva integration, but knew something was missing.
We are happy to announce the addition of a photo library, which will give you access to over 500,000 high quality images for free, making attaching and sharing simple. Directly from the publisher, you will now be able to search by keyword to find the perfect images for all of your social media posts.
How It Works
Step 1: Click on the “PX” button:
Step 2: Search for the type of image you need:
Step 3: Click attach and your image will attach to your current post:
Step 4: Publish or schedule your post
Tips For Success
1. Search Based On Picture Size: Find the right sized images by including dimensions
2. Search By Color: Easily find images that fit your brand’s color scheme
3. Add Your Own Style With Canva: Save and upload a photo to Canva to personalize it
4. Attach Multiple Images To Posts: Post with multiple images standout in a crowded feed
Statistics To Consider:
- Researchers found that colored visuals increase people’s willingness to read a piece of content by 80% (Xerox)
- 46% of marketers say photography is critical to their current marketing and storytelling strategies (CMO Council)
- 39% of marketers believe that more of their budget should be allocated to the acquisition or creation of compelling visual assets (CMO Council)
These statistics make it clear that photos increase the likelihood of people reading your content, are critical when it comes to marketing your company and should be budgeted for. With this new addition, adding engaging images to your social media posts will be easier than ever.