Are you in the market for a more effective way of managing your business’s social media presence? While Hootsuite is a great social media management tool, it might be time to find something different, something more robust and better suited to your specific needs. As technology improved, so did the number of competitors and notable alternatives to Hootsuite. This article discusses the best Hootsuite alternatives, from eclincher’s automation prowess to Sprout Social’s advanced analytics – there’s a whole new world of possibilities waiting for you to explore!
What Is A Social Media Management Tool?
A social media management tool is designed to allow you and your team to manage multiple social media accounts across various social media networks, all from a single dashboard.
They are handy at streamlining workflow, making marketing processes more efficient, and ensuring a consistent social media posting schedule. Also, in some apps, you can schedule posts and manage them from a social media calendar. You can also engage with the community more efficiently, gain helpful insight into your social media marketing efforts and monitor trends, competitors, and keywords for higher engagement on future posts.
While Hootsuite delivers a reliable platform for scheduling, eclincher takes it up a notch. Not only can you schedule posts, but you can also automate them – ensuring your brand maintains a consistent social media presence. The auto-posting feature also helps you to streamline content delivery, saving you and your social media managers time.
When you combine the scheduling features with eclincher’s all-in-one social inbox, comprehensive analytics, and superior monitoring capabilities, you have one tool powerhouse.
Another thing I came to appreciate from eclincher is the amazing customer service – they are fast, supportive, and extremely helpful. If you want the best Hootsuite alternative, eclincher should definitely be your first pick. But don’t only take my word for it, eclincher has a better rating on G2, with 4.6/5 stars compared to Hootsuite’s 4.1/5 stars.
Agorapulse’s social media management tool is all about efficient communication. Like eclincher, Agorapulse collects and consolidates all your interactions and messages into its social inbox – making it simpler to engage with your community.
Additionally, Agorapulse’s scheduling features rate very similar to Hootsuite. But with added user-friendly reporting and analytics tools, Agorapulse serves as a very strong contender in the social media management tools space.
In the world of social media, conversion numbers speak volumes. Pallyy is a Hootsuite alternative that excels in performance analytics. Whether you’re monitoring growth or tracking engagement on your social media posts, Pally provides exactly the insights you need.
Additionally, like eclincher, Pally seamlessly integrates with apps like Canva – enabling you to create stunning and captivating visuals. You can also streamline content creation with excellent team collaboration features. My experience with Pallyy is overall very positive – the tool is not that hard to familiarize with and learn. However, I prefer eclincher and Agorapulse as their capabilities are just higher.
If managing your content feels very daunting, then SocialBee might be your solution. The social media tool has a unique content categorization, helping you gain much-needed control over all your posts. Plus, the evergreen posting feature that recycles your top content to save time ensures that your content never goes unnoticed on social media platforms.
This social media management platform also has performance analytics to help you understand how your content performs over a period and how you can optimize your social media marketing strategy for higher engagement.
As someone who values integration with multiple marketing tools, I was very impressed with Sendible’s list of integrations. Beyond Sendible’s robust reporting and social media scheduling features, the broad range of integrations makes it a standout option for businesses to leverage multiple platforms and a strong Hootsuite alternative. Overall, Sendible is an excellent social media management tool for small-to-medium businesses.
As a tool that not only helps you manage your social media but also aids in content curation, Crowdfire is an excellent tool and one that I enjoyed using at the start of my social media marketing endeavors.
This tool can suggest content your audience might appreciate and engage with, along with offering post-scheduling and analytics. Crowdfire is also excellent for brand monitoring – ensuring you never miss a mention and helping you stay on top of any potential problem that might develop.
7) Sprout Social
Lastly, we have Sprout Social – a tool I also used at the start of marketing on social media specifically because it excels in advanced analytics, offering tools like social listening and reporting. This wealth of data allows you to make informed decisions, which often yield better results in terms of social media ROI.
Additionally, Sprout Social’s smart inbox ensures no message slips through the cracks. Sprout Social also has some robust publishing tools that help with post-scheduling, drafting, and queuing, making it a great alternative to Hootsuite.
What makes eclincher the best alternative to Hootsuite?
eclincher stands out as the leading alternative to Hootsuite due to a plethora of key features. Overall, it offers better and more unique benefits to you, your social media managers, and your businesses. Let’s break down some reasons and features why it is the best alternative to Hootsuite:
- More features: eclincher has auto-posting queues and RSS, which Hootsuite does not have.
- Better features: eclincher has better features, such as a more efficient unified social inbox, a better built-in social media calendar, superior monitoring and listening, more comprehensive social media analytics, and a wider range of integrations. Just make sure you are using the social media best practices as well!
- Robust, all-in-one platform: eclincher is an all-in-one social media management tool helping you streamline all your social media efforts. This includes posting, managing campaigns, and integrating state-of-the-art analytics into your future social media marketing campaigns.
- Better customer support: I cannot stress this enough – customer support is extremely important. Whenever you have a problem or question, eclincher’s friendly customer support is there to help, having a hands-on approach to any problem and guiding you through the steps toward implementing the solution.
- Higher Rating and Reviews: As already mentioned, eclincher has a higher rating on G2 than Hootsuite, with a 4.6/5 and 4.1/5 stars rating. On Software Advice, eclincher is rated at 4.72/5 stars compared to Hootsuite’s 4.37/5 stars.
Why are people switching from Hootsuite?
While Hootsuite has been a popular choice among social media tools for many years, there are several reasons why people are switching from Hootsuite:
- Buggy interface: Hootsuite has a very buggy interface, which frustrates users, especially when the work is not saved.
- Better alternatives: Apps like eclincher and Agorapulse have more features, better customer support, and higher value for money.
- Poor customer support: Hootsuite’s customer support can, at times, be slow or unhelpful.
- Limited integration: Hootsuite does not offer full integration for several major social media platforms.
What are the benefits of using a social media management tool?
There are several benefits to using a social media management tool – here are the main benefits:
- Time efficiency: A social media management tool helps you save a lot of time by automating several mundane processes as well as enabling you to schedule posts in advance.
- Easier management: Social media management tools are great for managing multiple social media accounts from a single platform.
- Monitoring: With the help of social media management tools, you can stay on top of any new trends, keywords, and hashtags that can generate leads and valuable information for future marketing campaigns.
- Integration: Social media management tools often integrate with apps like Canva, CRM tools, and major social media platforms.
- Analytics: These tools provide detailed analytics and reporting features, allowing your business to analyze marketing campaigns and optimize the strategy to yield better engagement.
- Listening: By employing a social media management tool like eclincher, you can monitor brand mentions and interactions. This allows you to stay on top of any potential issues that might arise.
- Team collaboration: Social media management tools boost team collaboration by streamlining workflow between team members from multiple departments.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of people use eclincher?
People in marketing or managing social media accounts use eclincher. These people include marketers, social media managers, companies, influencers, and social media managers.
Is a social media management tool a good investment for a business?
Yes, a social media management tool is an excellent investment for businesses that want to reach more people and increase brand awareness. These tools help save time, increase efficiency, improve team collaboration, create better content through the use of integrations and a media library, and provide useful analytics to improve marketing efforts.
Does eclincher have a free trial?
Yes, eclincher offers a 14-day free trial. When you sign-up for eclincher, you gain free access to all the plans for a 14 day period.
The Bottom Line
In summary, Hootsuite is a great social media management platform, but apps like eclincher can be even better. This is because they offer better value for money as well as more accurate data. Ultimately, the tool you choose for managing your social media accounts will depend on your specific needs and goals. But if you want an all-in-one tool capable of tackling any challenge relating to social media marketing, then you should strongly consider eclincher. Try the 14-day free trial, and see how your social media marketing game jumps to a new level.