Running an agency of any size can be a very time-consuming ordeal. You have prospective clients knocking on your door, current clients needing exposure, and past clients looking to re-sign. Before you know it strikes six, and if you aren’t working the midnight oil for one of your clients’ deliverables, you are commuting home in heavy traffic thinking about the morning ahead. Repeat ad nauseam. What if we could save you time, help you scale, and provide a one-stop-shop for all your social media campaign needs.
eclincher is a complete social media tool for content publishing, post scheduling, social media monitoring, social listening, web listening, team collaboration, agency workflow, and analytics.
With eclincher you can assign team members to manage specific social media accounts or brands, including separate login credentials. eclincher allows an agency to successfully manage multiple clients in one dashboard. It’s easy like Sunday Morning or rather Monday lunch, to add a client’s: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google My Business, Google+, Pinterest, and YouTube channel to their brand profile. You can even add a Yelp channel or Google Analytics account. Schedule a tweet for Heineken, and with a click of a button, post an infographic for Chanel.
Which brings me to my next item…
I don’t have to tell you that some posts perform better at certain times of the day, while a post listing delicious Kellogg’s breakfast recipes might lose traction in the evening, a post promoting the latest Burning Man shenanigans might exceed expectations. eclincher enables you to schedule a post for any time of day, month, or year.
Have viral content from the past on a topic that’s trending right now? With eclincher you can recycle old content, posting posts you wrote months ago today. Want to share a tweet this week, and re-share it in the future (e.g. during product launch) you can. What if you want a #tbt( Throwback Thursday) or #fbf (Flashback Friday) series of posts. eclincher allows you to upload several posts (via a CSV file), add them to your posting calendar, and publish them on specific days.
eclincher lets you view your entire month’s worth of social media posts in calendar view or list view, making it easy to see what you have scheduled. You can also track individual post performance, telling you which content went the distance, and which still needs maintenance.
Unified Social Inbox
eclincher has a universal inbox where you can see all of your incoming messages and notifications, and respond to your client’s social media interactions, comments, mentions, and new followers, all from one window. You can choose the social media channels/notifications/messages you want to be displayed. All of your old notifications and messages are archived, and keyword searchable.
You can also tag and organize important items for later reference. E.g. When a client asks about a deadline, you can tag that query, access all the individuals that mentioned the deadline, and follow up with them. You can also check out the Best Agency Social Media Management Tools to make things easy.
Agency Hero Features
Value is highly important for agencies. To take a business challenge or time-suck and create social media ROI, we have accomplished our agile ways of integrating, updating, and constantly adding features and capabilities that will not sacrifice the bottomline.
For agencies across the globe, a massive pain point faced is waiting on clients to respond. In fact 55% of agencies agree this is top of mind! eclincher takes your pain points and turns them into solutions! Here are some hero features and capabilities our agency clients love:
- TEAM COLLABORATION – Add and manage teams. Assign inbox conversations to relevant team members. Filter by brand(s), profile(s), social channel, interaction type, tags, & more!
- APPROVAL WORKFLOWS FOR BOTH INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CLIENTS – Need to get approval quickly? You can send an external link to clients to proof your work.
- UI FRAMEWORK DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR AGENCY USE-CASE MODELS – Agencies have many brands to manage including their own. It’s important the infrastructure supports Agency functions seamlessly and is priced to add value to the brands being managed.
- RUN FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM ADS – Boost Facebook posts or run Instagram ads right inside eclincher.
- AUDIENCE TARGETING – Whether you are targeting audiences on Facebook or LinkedIn, we have you covered.
- INSTAGRAM STORIES – Even with IG API limitations, you can still accomplish scheduling your content through push notification specifically for carousels or Instagram Stories
- UNLIMITED BRANDING FEATURE – Add one brand or many! You can scale quickly and add different logos for each brand.
- UNLIMITED EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS (free of charge) THAT INCLUDE A VISUAL CALENDAR
- CUSTOM REPORTING – Change the brand, customize the profile, name of the report, metrics you’re interested in, and even make notes to send to your clients!
- SOCIAL LISTENING WITH THE INBOX & FEEDS
- WEB LISTENING (Add-On Coming Soon) Use social listening to track brand mentions, phrases, keywords, or hashtags on social or upgrade soon to include web listening, a comprehensive reputation management feature for brands that are seeking listening outside social across the web
- PLATFORMS SUPPORTED – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Google My Business, and TikTok (which is coming soon)
- PLATFORM INTEGRATIONS – including Google Analytics, Yelp, Google Drive, Dropbox, Blogger, Zendesk, Bitly, Sniply, Feedly, & more!
- CAMPAIGN TAGS – Tag any campaign and gain insights to pivot your social strategy.
- CUSTOMIZED CHANNEL – Schedule or post custom content and/or media on separate platforms toggling between social media channels all in the same window. Schedule on each network at the same or different times or dates. Completely customizable and a huge time saver for agencies!
- COMPETITIVE ANALYTICS – Get insights on campaign tags, post performance per brand, cross-channel analytics, Facebook & Instagram Ad Analytics, Inbox performance, Team performance, Competitor Analysis
- PUBLISHING GROUPS – Whether you have many brands and profiles create publishing groups to share content to a set of profiles
- MULTI-BRAND GROUPS – With multiple brands to manage you can now publish content to a group of brands at the same time.
- BULK OPTIONS – Bulk upload your posts, queues, & RSS feeds. Bulk copy queues and RSS feeds to other brands & more!
So you ran a successful social media campaign for a client thanks to eclincher, and now the client wants to see the results. With eclincher’s in-depth analytics tool you will be able to give a very detailed quarterly report to your client. eclincher combines analytics from different social media channels in one simple and inviting window, and goes an extra mile, incorporating Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics (including real-time traffic), LinkedIn company page analytics, Blogger and YouTube into its analytics dashboard.
RSS Feeds and Automation
The eclincher RSS Feed tool allows you to not only add RSS feeds of your favorite sites but view new content as it’s uploaded. See something you like, share the content or schedule it for a later date.
You can also automate your RSS feeds with eclincher, allowing fresh content to be published across all your client’s social media channels. Our Auto Post RSS feature is fully automated and tracks when a post has been published. (it will never publish the same content more than once)
Between team meetings, client pitches, and coffee runs, we know you’re busy, right? That’s exactly why we developed our intuitive mobile app. The eclincher mobile app has the same intuitive dashboard as its desktop counterpart (fine-tuned for the mobile experience) so you can“Post on the Go!” You’re invited to download the easy-to-use mobile app from either the iTunes App Store or the Google Play store.
To sum it up, with eclincher an agency can:
Assign specific accounts or social media channels to team members
Post across all your client’s media channels
Schedule a post for any date/month/year, or recycle old content with automated RSS feeds and Queues
Use the Social Inbox, to monitor brand conversations, and quickly respond to them
Utilize social listening or add-on web listening soon!
Get in-depth analytics on campaign performance, competitors, & more!
Add and share content from trending RSS feeds from Feedly or Pocket
Post on the Go with the eclincher mobile app
Not convinced? Grab a private demo between your team and ours. We also offer a risk-free trial (no credit card required) for 14 days.